Music is a big part of your wedding day and needs some careful planning and decisions to be made. Use this handy list of special moments in your day to choose music for:
* Prelude - As guests arrive and are being seated
* Processional - Bridal Party Entering and Bride's Entrance
* You may also choose music for events during the ceremony such as a unity ceremony
* Signing the certificate
* Recessional - When couple and guests leave
* Reception Entrance
* First dance
* Father-Daughter Dance, Mother-Son Dance
* You may also choose music for any other family dances, or bridal party dances
* Reception Music - You may choose all or some of the music. It is handy to have a Do Not play list also.
* Cake cutting
* Garter Toss
* Bouquet Toss
* Farewell/Exit song
* If you are having a cocktail hour, or spending time away having photographs between the ceremony and reception, choose some nice background music for your guests.
* A nice addition to your day is to have some wedding morning music for when you are getting ready.